Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Had a phone call from someone who had had a recommendation about me (always nice) to take part in a new musical compilation show called "Songs & Dances of Imaginary Lands". It's a group called Overtone Industries and it's looks pretty interesting.
Probably go along on Monday night to check 'em out although I have to be careful I don't take on too much. The problem with Hollywood is there's never any shortage of people who want you to do stuff for free or low pay.
Now I'm flattered by the interest but I have a family to support and need to use the time for paid projects.
Basically, the (possible) projects on the horizon include:
Show at the Getty (Paid - auditions very soon) May/June production?
Songs & Dances (Poss some pay - Mon/Tues nights and some weekends) Perf 5/6 June
My film (no pay but great reel stuff) Shoot in the next three weeks. Festival sub deadline May 19th
Stephen's Film (poss some pay but prob not) - shoots? Teaser being shot 5th April.
Gary's project (very secret, prob no pay) - shoots?
Movie group's movie (no pay) - shoots?
Add to that I said I'd help out at the theatre next weekend for S.
Plus I have to leave time open for commercial auditions and that huge crop of auditions I'm going to get from my new Theatrical agent(!)
Need to consider my options....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home