Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Hit the office on Thursday and worked through some submissions.
Chatted to J. She has apparently booked herself on a VO class. Interesting... I thought she was 100% on being an agent and sending her resume to the big guys. Hum...
Called C&J casting again to see if I could reshedule BaB for the audition. No luck.
Picked up junior. He had fun as ever.
Home and out to again to the new agent. Had a 10 minute meeting as he reviewed my shots online. Gave me a new LAC account (for their Commercial side). We ended up picking 10 shots. Came home and changed my pics on AA for two of the picks.
Munchkin made an Easter card for his cuz back on the East Coast. Ahh, sweet!
Walked the dog in the evening and walked past a 2bd, 2 br house arounf the corner. They want... wait for it... $4,995 a month. WHAT!!! Greedy bastards!!! For 1200 sqft!!
I cannot believe it. Someone will pay it as well, I bet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home