Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Monday, April 03, 2006

Munchkin and I headed out for a nice lunch for our 'out and about without mom' day! He had a blast. He chatted away and flirted with the waiting staff in Topz which was funny.
The boys headed over for the afternoon, G, R & G's mate B. We chatted about films, filming and I showed them the Panama & LA shoot pics (mostly the ones of the camera)!
Littl'un was as good as gold as we munched pizza and chatted. He watched WtP as happy as a sandboy.
The boys read thru my rewrite and told me how much they liked the (very) first one better. Great! I told them that the rewrite was a lot lighter and I was much happier with it! So there! G showed me his notes for the super secret project (200 pages so far and a stack more at home)!
Bed late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home