Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Well, I'm typing this standing in my kitchen and littl'un is checking up my bottom with his doctor's kit. As we speak, my arse is getting a shot, being 'looked at' with an ear inspector and being listened to with a stethoscope. Too funny!
More stuff and nonsense and then off to PHW for an extra class, a screening and analysis of Polanski's "Chinatown". Pretty full studio 2 and watching on the new projector screen (rather cool). TS MC'ing. Apparently, it's rated the No.2 all time great movie screenplay (after Casablanca) and after sitting down and analysing it for four hours, I can see that it's pretty damn perfect!
Drews script-o-rama has a bunch of scripts online by the way (make sure you find the 'shooting' script as that's more likely the one which was shot!).
Home for stuff and nonsense.
Watched The Pianist and, I have to say, is now probably one of my all time top films.
There ya go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home