Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Monday, April 03, 2006

Up late. It wasn't the clocks going forward that caught me out, it was my phone alarm deciding to move the alarms forward not back! Great. Off to pick up M whose convention was running over (a lot) - surprise surprise. Littl'un played with another littl'un, I, and they had a great time. Wound our way home via CC (very exciting). Bought some new pillows (the memory foam things). That's going to be the highlight of my day (sad -innit). Littl'un has the terrible twos REALLY bad. Mom went to have a 'nap' and left me with bath and bed AGAIN. It's not so bad though!
Sat up, updated my new LAC photo and reviewed my scene. Presenting it tomorrow. I think I'll show the guys the rewrite and see what they think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home