Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tuesday. It's pissing down again. Seriously folks, this is 'buildings sliding off the Hollywood Hills' amounts of rain. No kidding. We've basically had all of the rainfall for a typical April already and it's only the 4th. Muchkin and I braved the rain to hit a museum for 4 hours. Ran around and built stuff out of Lego. Peed and pooped on command - yes, he's well trained... or I was lucky I suppose... probably the latter. Jimmy left me a message with the number for the guys we shot the CC pre-viz with. I'll give 'em a call.
Hit the library to pick up an Ed Hooks book, ordered two more and got my online pin to order more thru the LA Library website - ain't technology wonderful.
Bath & bed and then crammed up on the monologue again. Ready for tomorrow?? I'll let you know at midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home