Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Wednesday, August 09, 2006


Hit the park with the monkey and he played in the shade with his mate. Called my manager to tell her that I've given my agents the headsup on her calling them to introduce herself. Both agents seemed pretty cool, considering that everything you read, both online and in these books from Sam French, says that a lot of agents don't like working with managers. Well, mine are fine about it, it would seem. Let's hope that we all get busy together, eh!
Worked on my website for a hour or so and it's coming along fine. A little HTML plus a free template seems to be working wonders. A little more work needed before I post the URL! Also worked on my voicereel as more and more people are asking for it. VO work is an excellent way to make money if your dulcet tones are in demand which I'm hoping mine will be very soon! It's a very tricky market to break into (and you thought acting was tough, ha!) although my commercial agent and my manager are both willing to push me once they have my stuff on mp3!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home