Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Friday, August 04, 2006

Off to class. Spoon River work.
Did my verse, Paul McNeeley. Went really well. I was very happy with it and so was T. Nice! On to the next one.
L called me to see how the callback with Mr N. went and I told her that I couldn't have been happier with it and that it's all down to if I fit in the cast or not. She wished me well and said she'd like first night tickets! I told her that if I'm in it, I would love to get them for her.
As you can probably guess, I didn't hear anything today although it's probably far too soon for them to say yes or no. I'm trying to put it as far back in my mind as possible.
Went off to the park with the monkey in the afternoon and we played a lot!
Beautifully overcast skies today - a welcome relief.
Put a little folder pack together for my manager meeting tomorrow as I want her to be pleasantly surprised when I present her with a folder rather than a dozen scraps of paper and an armful of photos!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home