Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Friday, August 11, 2006


Spoon River class and I'm onto my next one... George Gray. Yet another tortured soul! Great class, everyone very focused.
Home and out to play with littl'un.
Did a ton more work on my voicereel. Sent a couple of online postcards to some industry folks. Watched the final of 'Soapstar' (yes, I hate reality shows too but this is pretty compelling stuff). Anyway, they gave the contract to a guy who is possibly greener than Kermit the Frog. I honestly don't know what they see in him although there was talk of the spark, the all American look, the 'untrained' edge, the willingness to learn, etc. I suppose they know what they're doing but I'm not convinced! What do I know, anyway?! One thing I really hope for his sake is that he feels what he needs to every single day because a soap is going to be an absolute bastard to work in when you have some off days and you have no craft or technique to help you. I'm sure he'll get it together and you have to be happy for him - don't you? Maybe not.
Today's picture is a door outside the set of 'An American Crime' I snapped during the looooong periods of sitting around in the heat! Oh, I got an IMDB credit for it too. Very cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home