Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Friday, August 11, 2006


What-ho! Voice-over audition for USPS today. Quite funny actually. I played a talking package. I love VO auditions because it doesn't matter what you look like! HaHa! Unfortunately I was paired with a rather old lady (Polish, I think) who was possibly slower on the uptake than an arthritic slug and she also had the first line. They'll probably listen to the files, hear her, fast forward to the next pair and skip me completely. Ah well, that's showbiz, kid.
Off to the Zimmer museum on Wilshire. Very cool for kids, a plane, an ambulance, a play cafe and a ton of other stuff for active little brains to wrap themselves around.
Worked on my voice reel and a little more on the website too.
Listening to Juana Molina - Son - I think she recorded and mixed this album in her bedroom. Very Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home